May be you had used Windows default Media Player lot of time but I don’t think you have ever used its download facility. If you had, then it’s ok but in case you haven’t then let me tell you how useful it is? and how it helps us in downloading mp3.
There are numbers of websites from where you can download mp3 songs easily through provided download link. As we all keep mp3 songs in our PCs, Laptops, mobiles and iPods. But many times you won’t get the actual links because those websites keep the download links hidden and provide you only with the lists of music to listen by streaming from their own music player. Although I am totally ok with those player but you can’t listen to the songs one after one. You can’t make a play list of your favourite music. They are like online music player. So it’s really difficult to manage your favourite play list from those sites.
But now with the help of our free tips you can manage to download the songs through Windows Media Player from Microsoft even from those hidden download links.
Steps-by-step method to Stream mp3 music from websites with the help of Windows Media Player:
- First of all, run your Windows Media player and make sure that it is in full mode.
2. Click on the Media Library tab which is located on the left side of your Player.
3. Select any category from the navigation list bar. You can also expand the categories for sub-group by clicking on ‘+’ sign.
4. Click on Add>Add URL from the top of the player.
5. When a pop up box will appears.
6. Get back to your favourite website check for the URL link of the favourite songs you want to download by right-clicking on the play options and select for copy URL option.
7. Paste that URL at the pop-up box, appeared in your Windows. Click OK.
8. This action will add that particular song at your media library under the pre-mentioned category you had selected.
9. Now, click the play button to enjoy the music and Windows Media Player will start buffering to download the music.
Steps-by-step method to download mp3 music from websites with the help of Windows Media Player:
- Once you done with above process. I mean to say that, When you add the URL address to Windows Media Player and played completely at least one time. You can download the song at your Hard Disk.
- Right-click on the song from the list and select “Copy to CD or Device”.
3.The new interface will appear with two divisions, one park will contain the song that you have selected and the other part contains the target devices.
4. Change the drive from the menu. This will show you the file location where you like to save. Press the Copy button.
And in case you are using Latest version of Windows Media Player, then in place of “Copy to CD or Device” go for “Save as”.
Then select the desire location to save your songs. But remember, you must give “.mp3” file extension to save your file.
Filed in: Windows